Forni di Sopra - Dolomiti Friulane
Forni di Sopra is located in the province of Udine, surrounded by the splendid peaks of the East-Friulian Dolomites. The village is located in a vast and sunny basin in Carnia, in the eastern part of the nature resort of the Friulian Dolomites, one of the biggest areas in the Alps with the most animals.
Forni di Sopra is part of Borghi Autentici and "Alpine Pearls", a network of the most beautiful alpine villages offering sustainable holidays in close contact with nature.
Forni di Sopra is a small winter sports destination. Cross-country skiers can enjoy the circular track, called "Tagliamento" with 13 km - 2 km of which are floodlit and provided with artificial snow-making machines. The route leads along the valley bottom and is one of the most interesting cross-country routes from a technical point of view.
4 FIS approved circular tracks (1.35 km – 3.3 km, 3.5 km and 5 km) are part of the offer and have already been venue for renowned European cross-country skiing competitions.
Nordic Cross-country center Santaviela
- Access from the parking lot of the cable cars Varmost
- Total runs: 17 km - all FIS homologated
- 2 km floodlit track in Santaviela
- Opening times: daily from 9.00 to 16.00 clock
- Night trail: Wednesday and Friday from 18.00 bis 20.00 clock.
- Tickets can be purchased at the track and / or Dolomiti Ski Bar
- Night run for 2 hours per day, from 18.00 to 20.00 clock
- Children under 11 free.
- Athletes in training to run free: <7 and >65 years.
Täglich:. € 8,-
Wöchentlich: € 35,-
Wöchentliche Dolomiten Nordicski: € 40,- (gültig auf allen Loipen innerhalb des Dolomiti Nordicski).
Saison: € 80,-
Saison Dolomiti Nordicski: € 100,- (gültig auf allen Loipen innerhalb des Dolomiti Nordicski).