Síterület Gerlos - Zillertal Arena
|P, 23.02., 08:36||190 cm||95 cm||52 -tól 52
Online Skipass Gerlos - Zillertal Arena
OHNE ANSTELLEN direkt auf die Piste!
4 Vorteile Ihrer Online-Skipass-Buchung:
- Ohne Anstellen direkt auf die Piste
- Skipass einfach zu Hause oder unterwegs aufladen
- Keycards auch anderer Skigebiete verwendbar
- Auf Wunsch auch per Postzustellung
Újítások Gerlos - Zillertal Arena
NEW from December 2016: "Dorfbahn Gerlos" new 10-seter mono-cable detachable gondola
Boasting a sports shop, ski school office, ski rental outlet, comfortable, state-of-the-art ski storage facilities and a covered car park for more than 200 cars, the 3-storey bottom station building in the village centre is set to offer new standards of quality. Capacity problems in bringing passengers to the ski area in Gerlos will be a thing of the past. The new Dorfbahn gondola lift in Gerlos will be the second feeder cable car to bring winter sport enthusiasts to the ski area on the Isskogel mountain. The middle station is located at the Rössl Alm, the top station on the Vorkogel at an altitude of 2,100 metres.
Within easy walking distance for the approx. 2,000 guests staying in accommodation in the vicinity, it not only guarantees maximum comfort for winter sport fans but, in addition, it will result in a massive reduction in traffic in Gerlos – both in the form of ski buses and private cars.
Facts and figures on the Dorfbahn gondola lift:
- 10-seater mono-cable detachable gondola system
- 2 sections: Bottom station village centre, middle station Rössl Alm, top station Vorkogel
- Length: 2,478 metres (section I = 1,092 m and section II = 1,386 m)
- Elevation difference: 816 metres (section I = 322 m and section II = 494 m)
- Passenger-carrying capacity: 2,400 people per hour
- Completion: December 2016
- Integrated covered car parking with space for more than 200 cars, sports shop, ski school office, ski rental outlet and ski storage facilities at the bottom station.
Síterület Gerlos - Zillertal Arena
The winter turns Gerlos into a fascinating, white village surrounded by a magical landscape. Winter holidays in Gerlos, at an elevation of 1,300 m are always something very special.
From Gerlos you have direct access to the large skiing area of the Zillertal Arena. 143 km of slopes at altitudes between 1,300 m and 2,500 m and 51 modern lifts are open from the beginning of December until Easter. Numerous huts and snow-bars invite you to stop by. Four ski slopes lead you directly back to the village or even to your accommodation. After a wonderful day in the snow, the notorious Après Ski of Gerlos cannot be missed out.
For snowboarders and free skiers the Snowpark Gerlos at the Vorkogel-Lift presents the first Boarders Playground Snowpark in the Zillertal valley and offers an extraordinary paradise for freestylers.
But we are not just the number one when it comes to skiing and snowboarding! In Gerlos you can experience an ultimate winter day in snow. Whether it is cross country skiing, tobogganing, horseback riding, paragliding or hiking - Gerlos, located in the heart of the Zillertal Arena, offers the perfect winter sport enjoyment!
Why spend your winter holidays in Gerlos?
- Absolute guarantee of snow at an elevation of 1,300 m
- Perfect gateway to the skiing area of the Zillertal Arena
- Skiing down right into the village
- Snowpark Gerlos guarantees Fun and Action
- Après Ski
- Free ski-bus – with valid ski tickets and winter-sport equipment
- Western riding through the snowy scenery
Kapcsolat Síterület Gerlos - Zillertal Arena
Gerlos - Zillertal Arena
Schilift-Zentrum-Gerlos, A-6281 Gerlos