Liftek Vallée de Joux
- 02.12.2021 - 27.03.2022
- 09:00 - 17:00
Pályák Vallée de Joux
- 42 km
Síterület Vallée de Joux
Far from the restlessness of the large ski resorts salute the lifts the Vallée de Joux - Vaulion on family-friendly, well prepare slopes. 11 lifts with a total of 42 kilometers and a unique panorama waiting for you!
From Vaulion to Les Brassus, L' Abbaye and L' Orient - the wintersport enthusiasts benefit from the variety of slopes that even surprise the specialists : The 360 ° panorama from the summit of Dent de Vaulion, which runs on L ' Abbaye with deep views of the Lac de Joux, night skiing in L' Orient and slalom between the trees above Les Brassus: that's what skiers and snowboarders enjoy.
The 42 km of slopes with different inclinations are suitable for learning and for families who want to ski cost-conscious and without queues.
If you like nights slopes and regional specialties then the package "Ski and Fondue" is perfect for you. The li-flooded slope in L' Orient is opened in the evening from Tuesday to Friday. You can then enjoy a few runs and afterwards conclude the evening with a fondue in one of the local restaurants.
- Le Brassus +41 021 845 52 55
- L'Orient +41 021 845 68 67
- L'Abbaye +41 021 841 11 77
- La Dent de Vaulion +41 021 843 30 30
- Le Brassus +41 021 845 72 72
- L'Abbaye +41 079 353 78 28
- Ski lift in L' Orient open from Wenesday to Saturday from 7.30 bis 10.00 o'clock p.m.
Rail park for snowboarders:
- 12 elements in the ski lift in L' Orient
- Isba Sports, Le Sentier +41 021 845 65 45
- OK Sports, L'Abbaye +41 021 841 14 81