- 07.10.2023 - 20.05.2024
- 09:00 - 16:00
Mautstelle: täglich von 07:00 - 17:00 Uhr
Skigebiet: täglich von 09:00 - 16:00 Uhr
- 22,5 km
- 19 km
- 13,5 km
- 36 km
- 55 km
The extensive pistes of the Kaunertal Glacier as well as the charming and cosy Winterberg Fendels offer you a variety of ways to spend your winter holiday. Your advantages:
The new Weißseejochbahn extends the range of our modern lifts. Now 3 lifts take you up to over 3,000 m to the Italian border - including a breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains.
You will find 55 kilometres of perfectly groomed pistes on the Kaunertal Glacier!
Black Ibex-Austrias steepest slope
With 87,5% gradient the Black ibex slope is since last winter the steepest prepared slope austrias. The Black Ibex is located in the grounds of the Falginjochbahn.
Freeriding on the Kaunertal Glacier.
Freedom and a sense of adventure. Who knows this feeling? A glorious winter's day, bright sunshine. You are one of the first to stand on the ridge or at the summit of a mountain covered in deep snow. You have the view and the overview. You feel the perfect consistency of the snow and plunge down - into adventure, into an untouched powder slope.
Hard to imagine: for freeriders, the Kaunertal Glacier is still something of a secret spot! So that your adventure remains calculable, also think about your safety. Off-piste skiing has a lot to do with personal responsibility and experience.
Kaunertal- My Glacier
/ A pleasure ski day on the Kaunertaler glacier is hard to beat!/
After you crossed along the 26km long Kaunertaler Glacierroad on to the glacier area, you can find a skiing area, which is still a hidden spot.
If you don't like long queues at the lifts, this is the right place for you – and not only because of that, because the 50 kilometres of pistes, most of which are natural snow pistes, and the Snowpark Kaunertal fulfil every wish.
Until May, you can enjoy scoring the last powder turns of the season here. If you prefer to stay in the park, the Spring Classics, which have been an institution in the scene for years, offer all riders another opportunity to tear apart the perfect snow park by every trick in the book for seven weeks.
Tipp for the black downhill run: Slope 6 (Karlesjoch - Skitunnel) black - through the illuminated 170 m long ski tunnel you can also ski down the new piste 4a (connection ski tunnel).
Every benefit of the Kaunertaler Glacier - Fendels lift ticket on one glace:
- # * Secret tipp: Leading ski area up to 30km of slopes!
- Snow safety from the end of september until june
- Skiing pleasure on wide glacier slopes, no queuing at the lifts
- 50 kilometres of groomed pistes (skied), 36 km of off-piste runs
- Best setup in the Alps in autumn and spring for snowboarders and freeskiers at Snowpark Kaunertal
- Starting point for popular ski tours, such as the Glockturm or the Weißseespitze
- Children up to the age of 8 travel free of charge when accompanied by a parent.
- from the 6-day ski pass onwards, the Pitztal Glacier and Rifflsee cable cars can also be used for up to 2 days.
- Senior citizens from the age of 80 travel free of charge
- Toll is included in the ski pass (not for single rides)
- Use of the natural toboggan run in Fendels included in the ski pass
- You can reach the Fendels ski area comfortably by cable car from Ried im Oberinntal.
- Graduated prices
Legutóbbi megjegyzésekMinden hozzászólás megjelenítése új téma
- Silvretta Arena Ischgl / Samnaun
- Hintertuxer Gletscher / Hintertux / Zillertal
- Obergurgl / Hochgurgl
- Stubaier Gletscher / Stubaital
- Kitzbühel / Kirchberg
- St. Anton / Arlberg
- Mayrhofen / Zillertal
- Serfaus / Fiss / Ladis
- Pitztaler Gletscher / Rifflsee / Pitztal
- Hochfügen / Zillertal
- St. Johann in Tirol
- Kaunertaler Gletscher / Kaunertal
- SkiWelt / Westendorf
- Fieberbrunn / Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang
- Ehrwalder Almbahn / Ehrwald
- Lermoos / Grubigsteinbahnen
- Zell am Ziller / Zillertal Arena