- 24.12.2022 - 05.03.2023
- 09:00 - 16:30
- 1,8 km (1)
- 1,8 km
A popular meeting place for families with children, but also for ski clubs and experienced skiers!
The Konradshüttle ski lift is located on the outskirts of Vils, the second smallest town in Tyrol. This is a popular meeting place for families with children and beginners who want to make their first turns. Especially in the lower, flat part of the slopes - this is possible without any problems.
However, experienced skiers and ski clubs will also find ideal conditions for training on the snow-covered slopes.
The tow lift takes skiers almost 200 meters up the slope, from where 2 slopes suitable for beginners, each with a length of around one kilometer, lead back into the valley.
For refreshment afterwards there is the Konradshuttle, a self-service restaurant.
- Silvretta Arena Ischgl / Samnaun
- Hintertuxer Gletscher / Hintertux / Zillertal
- Kitzbühel / Kirchberg
- St. Anton / Arlberg
- Obergurgl / Hochgurgl
- Mayrhofen / Zillertal
- Serfaus / Fiss / Ladis
- Stubaier Gletscher / Stubaital
- St. Johann in Tirol
- Hochfügen / Zillertal
- SkiWelt / Ellmau
- SkiWelt / Westendorf
- Fieberbrunn / Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang
- Ehrwalder Almbahn / Ehrwald
- Pitztaler Gletscher / Rifflsee / Pitztal
- Lermoos / Grubigsteinbahnen
- Zell am Ziller / Zillertal Arena